Monday, November 06, 2006

Phone call:

I got to talk to Adam today for about 8 minutes. He got to make a phone call home to make travel arrangements for after graduation. It looks like he will try to get on the flight home with us!!! That would be so awesome. He was in good spirits, but his voice sounded awful! I'm sure he just has to do so much sounding off.

He is still guide and will go before the board for Company Honor Man this or next week. He said it's probably between him and one other dude who he called "Robo Man", and evidently is a pretty tough guy. So we'll see. He seemed at peace with whatever, and had a good attitude!

I asked about Pugil Sticks 3, and he told me he did get knocked out on that one. But then found out later that the guy that knocked him out got his head "taken off."

He said the Crucible was a big dissappointement. The Reaper was really hard, but said that the Crucible was "crap." Hah!

The girls got to say hi to him and tell him "I love you!" That was so great. I got off the phone and was shaking. It was just so good to hear his voice. (even though it sounded pretty raspy).

I'm so proud of that guy!!!! He's my hero. I can't wait to see him in just13 days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home