Friday, October 27, 2006

10.22.06

Gena-

Hi! It's been a while since I have been able to write. It is Sunday now, and I stil have crazy amouts of stuff to do. I got three letters from you two days ago, hopefully I will have time to read them today. All is well with you, I hope. I miss all of you more than ever. We just got done with field week. It was very hard. I am getting killed outside or on the quarterdeck 4-6 times a day for other poeple's mitakes. We have 4 or 5 recruits who still fail to follow simple instructions. So last week we were in the field all week, Monday -Friday. We at MRE's all week, and sometimes didn't get to eat them. We slept under the stars, froze our butts off with the cold oceanside morning breeze, and watched the sun set on the ocean a couple of nights. There are coyotes, and scorpions out here too. And rattlesnakes, but is i coolling down enough for them to not be out.

Thank you so much for the letters. Keep them coming. They always put a smile on my face and give me hope that this will one day end. Bryna and Livia I love you and miss you!!!

Adam

PS Send 82 power bar-like bars from Sams Club. We can eat those if we have enough for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home