Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Letter from Adam:
9/17/06

Babe-
Wow- we got mail the othernight for the first time in Mike Company. I got like 10 letters from you. :-) It was great. But, I have been so busy as scribe and squad leader that today (sunday) is the first time I am able to read any of them. I read two of them. I will have to read more later due to time.

Let's see, PT is hard. I pulled both calf muscles two times this week. It hurts a lot. But I keep pushing through it. We did some Marine Corps Martial arts a couple times so I now know how t hammerfist someone to death. Ha. I have not been prayer leader anymore. Our guide is that, plus I have enough stuff going on now. I still talk to kids whenever they want to talk about God. Which is more than I would have thought.

On Sundays, we get up at 0600, clean, go to chow, drill a little, then go to church at 0830 til 0930. Then it is square away time until 1100 or so. That is where I am now. Then chow, then training as usual. We turn our lights on every morning when revelie is played, and off everynight when taps is played. Revelie is at 0530 Mon-Sat; 0600 on Sunday. Taps is at 2130 everynight. I got that map that you drew from that website. I am not sure what all the buildings are yet. Is there a map on that info that was sent to you?

We did not have a moment of silence on 9/11. I didn't even remember that it was 9/11 until later than night. Well, I will write more later.

I love you.

Kiss the girls for me.
I love you so much.

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home