Monday, October 30, 2006

Well, we are on a serious countdown here at the Disney house! I can barely contain my excitement. It's a good thing I have to stay focused with all the necessary tasks associated with the wedding and our trip to San Diego, or else I'd be bouncing off the walls all day long! :-)

We have Livi's birthday tomorrow (my baby is 2?!?! Weird!). This week will whiz by because we have something going on every single night! Next week is a short work week because we leave Thursday at noon to go to Illinois for the wedding. Very exciting! Then, my goodness, it's just one week and we are flying out!! I'm just reeling from it all. So much to look forward to - all jam-packed into three weeks!!

I had the most fun putting together a package of 82 power bars for Adam's platoon today!! I have been wanting to do this since he left and am so excited to finally get the chance to do something tangible for him, finally. 82- no more, no less. :-) What fun. I put some pictures and also a little letter from Bryna in there. I hope the DIs are kind.

Love to all and thanks for checking in. I have no idea who looks at this site (other than my staple close friends and family) but it truly means the world to me that you are vested enough in us to be checking in.

Much love,

Gena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home