Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Congrats to Adam! He is in the #1 academic place in his class! Way to go honey! Bryna is getting a lot of "extra" homework from her teacher. She is excelling in math, so they've been sending home extra worksheets for her. I think her addition is better than mine at this point! Livia is my adorable lovey. She's saying so many delightful things like -"MIne pity bown eye." (I have pretty brown eyes.) Gee - think she's ever heard that before? :-)

Here are some pics from our recent excursions. I love the way the clouds rest on top of the mountains. The crosses are from a spot in the desert near our church. I would imagine this terrain is very similar to what my mom saw in Israel. Am I right, mom?

See the prickly cactus? Don't touch! Don't you love the Joshua trees?? I think they're awesome.

Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day (Happy B-day sis!!)

Love, Gena

















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the lizar. you should find him and bring him back to minnesnowta for me. :)
I hope i didnt miss spell anything. Iv been typing for 6 hours on a school project. Tell the girls and adam i said, BOO. i dont think it will work on adam though :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home