Thursday, January 18, 2007

You've come through again. :-) I've got a nice route all planned for me that is only a few hours longer, further south, and avoiding any snowy peaks and winding, icy roads. I think we're going through Arizona at some point which is awesome - I've always wanted to see the southwest. I'm excited for my girls to be able to say they've seen so much of the US - granted some of the great plains will be under the cover of night, but they aren't missing much! Breathing another big sigh of relief as God continues to pull details together for us!

Yesterday I had momentary panic - which has happened more frequently, recently - at the thought of what we're actually doing. God always has a way of reassuring me. It's simple things - like remembering that becuase Adam followed God's will to join the Marines, and is being blessed by his obedience, we will be blessed too. God's will for Adam is not seperate from His will for our family. It's easy to loose sight of that after not functioning as a "family unit" for a long span of time.

One other weird thing happened a few times over the course of the past two weeks. I tend to go into panic mode when I have time to think - this is usually when I'm driving to pick up, or drop off girls. Well - not once, nor twice - but three times - when I start freaking out, there - in front of me is a car with a California lisence plate. Sounds hokey - I'm sure. But I found it odd to see that mini-reminder at the very time I began my worry sessions - here in MN - more than once, on different days. So there you have it.

He's got us. Through it all, He's got us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home