Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well for any of you who have not yet heard, I'll let you in on our most recent plans.

As of January 19th, we'll be trading snow for sand and icy winds for sunshine. The girls and I will be temporarily relocating to Yucca Valley, CA to be near Adam for the duration of his final training.

We are really looking forward to being together again. Everything has fallen together with minimal effort on my part and I couldn't have asked for better circumstances right down the very last detail. I probably won't post much between now and our arrival to California, but you can be sure we'll have some amazing pictures to post on here over the next half-year or so. Yucca Valley is right by Joshua Tree Nat'l Park on the southern-most part of the Mojave desert. There are some amazing sights out there I hear!

Bryna will be enrolling in the nearby elementary school, and Livi in a local Christian daycare. They are right next to eachother, and only 3 miles from our home!

Did I mention there's a mountain in our backyard? For those of you who have been following the development, you know I'm very excited about that little detail. :-) We've found a few churches that look great - one is Joshua Springs and the other is a Vineyard church - but a little farther away - 26 miles away in Hot Desert Springs. So we'll have to see where we end up.

I am beyond excited - but at the same time, I sure wish I could teleport. It's a little exhausting doing a cross-country move (including two small girls and a home office.) Oh - and we're only taking our one SUV. I'm going to need a miracle to get everything smushed in there!

Well, next time I update I hope to be unpacked, a little more tan, and looking up at that moutain in my backyard. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home