Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Well, it's been a good long pause in between updates. I'm still trying to find my feet after the holidays. Plenty of adjustments around here lately. Adam is back in Quantico, VA for the next 6 months at a minimum. This next set of training is called TBS, or "The Basic School." Bryna is back to school and the swimming season is winding down. Livia is now at home with me full time, and I've cut back greatly on work hours to migrate into a more full-time mom position. I've been waiting for that for about 7 years, and I'm loving it.

The girls and I plan to stay put for now, with no real timeline for our move. Ideally before the next school year starts up, is what I'm thinking.

This is a short update for now, but I plan to get a bit more frequent in these now that the dust is settling around me.

So if for some random reason anyone still reads this - there will be more to come. :-)

Best Regards!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read it. :-)

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read it!!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home