Friday, October 05, 2007

Hey Babe,

Does this paper look familiar? Well here I am.....wow.....we never (double underlined) stop. I get 3 1/2 - 4 hours of sleep a night if I am lucky. I had two nights in a row with 1 hour of sleep. It is not fun running a 3 mile station course with an instructor hauling butt.

Anyway, it is a lot like boot camp - eat fast, speaking in the 3rd person... It's just that everything moves a lot faster and it is a lot more physical. Right now I am guide, but it is a rotating position. I am sorry that I have not written more. I am really looking forward to two weeks from now when I can call you and talk to you for hours while eating a pizza. Haha.

I have two tests and PT at 0500 tomorrow, so I am going to let you go. My shoulder and everything is good for now. I just have really sore bones all of the time.

Tell Bryna that I hope her party was good. I miss all of you more than you know. You all melt my heart when I think about you. Take care of everyone.

I love you all sooooooo much!!!

Adam

SEMPER FI!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home