Monday, October 01, 2007

Letter #2

Wow. This is just how I knew it would be. It is the second day, the 23rd - I was up at 0400 and it's not 2130 (9:30 PM) with little hope in sight. Lights are on at 0345 tomorrow.

It's now the next day. I am beat and ready to come home and haven't done anything yet.

I love you so much. Candidate Disney

------

Hey Girl,

This is the only paper I have on me right now (waterproof notepad) It is 4Pm on the 25th. We finally got a little more sleep last night. We ran our IPFT today and I didn't do as well as I wanted to, but I still passed. I did only 86 sit ups, 14 pull ups, and 22:02 run. Now we have been sitting in this room for about 2 hours waiting to get our hair cut. I have a lot of doubts if I am going to make it through or not. People break all the way into the 9th week here. There is no guarantee that you will make it until you walk across that parade deck. I will do my best and see what happens. I think you will be getting a lot of little short notes due to time and fatigue.

LOVE YOU!!

Me again. It is after chow now and they are keeping us up just to keep us up. We are doing nothing but sitting and trying not to fall asleep. Pick-up day is tomorrow. That is when the fun starts. I keep looking at the picture of you and the girls tyring not to think too hard.

Love you. HI Bryna!! Hi Livia!! LOVE YOU GIRLS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home