Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hey girl, I have a few minutes between all of the craziness finally. Just got back from church (prayer & praise) and it was great!! A guest speaker was there from TBS. He is a retired colonel and a great man of God. He talked about being content with whatever circumstances you are in.

I have another two-hour post tonight but it is at 2100-2300 this time, and it is outside. It is getting cold here now. Today was very frosty and windy in the morning. We also had pugil sticks today but I lost both times I wen tup. The guys I went against even said that I should have won but the ref didn't see my stabs to their face.

My bones get more and more sore with each day that goes by and I can't seem to keep my eyes open if I sit down for more than 20 minutes but there are only 22 days and wake-up left until I am done with this place and the only reminder that I will have will be two gold bars.

Well I am going to bundle up for walking around a parking lot for tow hours.

I love all of you -
Huge and kiss the girls for me -

I LOVE YOU! Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home