Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hey Babe,

It is about 10 PM (2200) and I just got done starching my cover for inspection and ironing my cammies. Inspection isn't for another two days, but now I am almost ready.

I got my second squad evaluation back today and I am still rated 1st out of 13. In my brief with Captain Johnson he said that he has no worries about me and I am on track to graduate. That is good to hear... and I aced my third test in a row today. I am on my way I guess.

Today it rained all day and we were out in it freezing our butts off doing MCMAP and bear crawls around the entire muddy PT field. Kind of fun, but very cold and dirty.

We have a land navigation test in the woods tomorrow and you know how I am with directions. We'll see about that one.

I think about you and the girls constantly. On Monday the only thing I can think of is Saturday afternoon and your and Bryna's voice. She just blew me away last weekend while talking to her. She is so big. It is hard to believe she was ever so small.

We did the Quigley this week too. It wasn't that bad. The worst part was one confirmed snake and a bunch of little fish with whiskery-looking things. Didn't quite look like a catfish, but some ugly cousin of the catfish. It was pretty exhausting though. It took about 35 minutes to go through the entire course. There were 16 obstacles, including the Quigley.

Well, the rack is calling my name.

I love you all very much and will talk to you before you get this letter.

----LOVE----

Dad/Adam/Devil Dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home