Monday, August 21, 2006

Letters:

1)
Hey Babe-
This is the first chance I have to write and I just got interrupted again. I am in sick bay for my ears. I have to get them stitched up on Monday and let them heal. I haven't even started training yet. ANyway I could call you tonight, but even the thought of hearing your voice while I am here almost breaks me down. I just want to start training to get home after.

Oh yeah, tell Clay that I am so so so so so so sorry, but he needs to make other plans for a best man. Nothing I can do about it now. Tell Bryna that I get to have chocolate milk everyday. So on Monday I see the doctor who will scrape and stitch my ears up. And then I have to let them heal. Not sure if next friday I can drop back in.

The DI's are here are like rabid bulldogs who just drank 25 cans of redbull. They are intense. I am meeting some cool and then some interesting people. Well it's lights out now, so I will wrie more later.

Love you very much and miss all my girls. Kiss my girls for me! Love, Adam.

2)
Hey Girl-
Today is Saturday. We watched "Anchor Man" today after afternoon chow. It is more laid back here in MRP than in a regular training platoon. Every one is also sick or injured so I am washing my hands A LOT! It is kinda sad because most of the these guys don't want to be here anymore. We just got back from evening chos tonight and a boy named Spencer or something was in the bathroom with his wrist slit. We are not allowed to have stuff like razors and tape so we can't cut ourselves or hang ourselves. He cut himself pretty bad, but he is alright. Is is for that reason why it is so hard for me to be in MRP. I have to keep a postitive attitude to keep getting closer to you. I love you all so much. Hugs and kisses to all - Adam.

3)
Girl-
Days in the MRP go by so slowly. But I talked to a First SGT today who was going to see what was up with me getting dropped for my ears. He had never heard of that happening before. But I still think of home all day long. I think about what you are doing. I have to remind myself everyday that I will be home soon.
Anyway, enough of that stuff :-) I get to start PTing tomorrow. All I am doing right now is marching and pushups/situps/pullups at night.

I am not sure what my graduation date is for sure. And make sure you call Clay and tell im how sorry I am for doing this to him at his wedding. I feel worse about that than anything else. I am not sure if he will want to talk to me after I get back and I don't blame him. I owe him a huge gift or something so that I can start to make it up to him. I will write him later and try to explain it to him. Sorry brother - I love you!

The food isn't too bad here but they don't use enough garlic. Haha. Plus it cannot compare to my wonderful wife's food.

Time for sleep. I can write about everyday rght now in MRP but once I join a training platoon it will spread out.

Hi Bryna, I love you. How is my watch doing?
Hi Livia, I love you. Say "Daddy!"

I LOVE YOU GIRL!

Adam

4)
Gena-
Today was another slow day in the MRP. Days seem to drag forever. I want to start training so I can start my countdown to grad. and you girls. I sit around and write letters to you, read my Bible, and try to learn as much as I can from the other guys here. Oh yeah, and I try not to get larengitis, bronchitis, or any other of the illnesses that these guys have.

Everyone PLEASE keep praying for my patience and strength to carry on. I know it can't last forever, eventhough it seems like it at times. Please wirte and Gena please send one or two pictures if you haven't yet. I need to know that you are still supporting me. It is possible that I might leave here on Friday and maybe not. If I do, there is an chance that my mail will not get to me. It should though. If anyone has a piece of mail returned to them, look for my new address on the blog and resend it to me please!

Kiss and Hug both the girls for me.

Tell Bryna that I still get chocolate milk every morning. :-)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Keep writing I need to hear from you!!!!

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home