Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am very behind on updates here. It has been totally crazy between goings on at home and work alike. I'll do my best to fill in some gaps. Our Bryna has had some ups and downs. She has done phenominally well in school this last trimester. We are so proud of her accomplishments. She's reading like a pro and is exhibiting serious feats in math. Woo hoo! I can tell you right now she did not get that from me. She tried out for the school talent show this spring. She sang "Who Am I?" by Point of Grace. We had her dressed up with a bun and daisy in her hair. She got up on stage and although a little bit shy, sang that song so beautifully. The waterworks were full stream for mom that day. In spite of all her hard work and bravery (again - not from me!) she did not make the cut. One of those hard, hard moments as a parent to see your child fail (underserved in my mind) and have to pick themselves up enough to try again. Character-building life lessons - albeit hard ones. My hope is she'll be given the opportunity of an audience or two when we're back home. My guess is that there may be a few willing participants.

Everything is winding down at this point - Adam's days are long ones. Lots of supervision on his part, lots of new physical demands. He is still number one and should have no trouble holding that spot thru the end of the year. A wife couldn't be more proud. He absolutely amazes me with all that's required of him. Not only to do it all - but so very well. Up at 4 am, running 10 miles, in class all day, (some glorified baby sitting at times for a few of his boys), then home to wrestle with the girls, help with homework - all the good stuff.

Little Livi is an abosolute goof with all her particularities and sayings - and CONSTANT commentary! We're not the most talkative family ever, but Livi makes up for the lot of us. She's just hilarious. And so happy!

With that - just a few new pictures - visits from great friends, swimming, and homework time. Can you believe how long Livi's hair is?















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home