Friday, May 04, 2007

43 days until the move back home! The Marine Corps will be picking up the bill for that, which totally rocks. Ooh-rah. I am going to miss this place. It's bittersweet - I'll miss Joshua Springs, I'll miss the desert - believe it or not. Having said that, I am looking forward to having "real" furniture again. Yay! Good thing we're young enough to sleep on an air mattress for 5ish months and not be too affected by it. Our backs are still intact, albeit a little sore and tight. Can anyone say "professional massage" ? Although - I do love the simplicity. Who cares if your living room chairs are the $5 lawn chairs from Walmart, right? Less clutter, more hapiness. I digress...

If you get a minute - say a quick prayer for a few folks today -

Little Oliver, the son of a friend. He's a little over 1-year old and was in an accident that caused a major head injury: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/oliverschweim

and Adam - going on 1.5 hours of sleep in the last 48.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home